Monday, February 20, 2006

Doing a 180

It's been a blur of events since my last post.

I've decided it's over with A & D. D already knows - I called it off on Friday night because I knew this wasn't going to progress into anything. (Also, he has a very hairy chest - ew! I really wouldn't be able to stand that. Anyways, I digress...)
I haven't spoken with A this weekend so I'll have to come up with something for the next time he calls. Poor timing all around.

So G and I hung out on Friday and hit it off right away. I'm not going to go into details but I had an amazing time, and still am. We went out again tonight and it just affirms that I'm doing something good for myself. I'm having a blast hanging out with G. TF pretty much figured out what was going on - one of them saw me head out to dinner with G tonight. So when I came to speak with them later tonight they had already figured out what happened, which took out the shock for everyone, so it was good. Almost even anti-climatic, which is what I ultimately wanted. I can deal with TF knowing about G and me, it's just dealing with everyone else out there that'll be the tough part. I think there will be some surprises, some people who won't know how to handle it, and some who will question me. I'm not looking forward to those because ultimately I just want to live my life as I please, but I'll inevitably have to face the questions/criticisms.

I'm still nervous at how this relationship will go. I don't want to over-analyze it and have it turn out to be completely the opposite. It's unclear grounds right now.

So yes, the weekend was especially busy. Quick recap: I talked with A before he left on Friday, called it off with D a few hours later, and got together with G the same night; celebrated Br's birthday with out of town friends on Saturday, got a call from AD that night, turned him down again, saw G again that night, and went out to dinner with G on Sunday. I love 3-day weekends.

I got a voicemail from D while I was at dinner with G tonight. He wanted me to call back when I got a chance. Yeah, I don't think so. Although I'm curious to see what he had to say. We'll see what he does, but no, I'm not returning that call.

Currently procrastinating from: writing my essay for the fellowship applications. I need to get them into Prof. McN by Tuesday. Damn.

Currently listening to: "Better Days" by Goo Goo Dolls on repeat. I am addicted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home