Friday, August 29, 2008

Have you ever sneezed so hard you started hallucinating?

Really, it's quite an experience. You're still dizzy from the last big sneeze you had and then you start seeing objects that shouldn't be there.

Watching Californication has inspired me to update my blog. But I don't have anything worthwhile to contribute, no tirade about a current event, no witty insight. No, just me and my sneezy nose.

Living in JP really has its perk. I can walk up a block or two to run an errand, stop by the ATM, and grab lunch. It's a great time of year to be out in the neighborhood and seeing others out and about too. It's got a great vibrant vibe that I'm still adjusting to. I'm not entirely comfortable yet, probably because I still view myself as an outsider than a resident. I need to stop doing that; stop being a viewer and be a participant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home