Thursday, August 17, 2006

That's it

That's it I'm done I'm through I'm tired of being screwed over. I've had it up to here (points to above head) with TF. I don't understand I don't get it I don't want to give a damn but I do. I've been brewing for over two weeks now and I want it to end. I don't know where I stand with TF. Apparently we aren't friends...? Apparently the past 4 years mean nothing? It's completely baffling with these folks but to be "phased" out like this is so shittingly-fucking annoying.
I should have known when Sherry tried to shush Dithy in front of me when talking about Becca coming up to visit. I should have known that Sherry not returning my call was a sign. I should have known that not rooming with Libby would be a bad thing. No, erase that - I should have known never to have agreed to look for a place with her in the first place. I should have known, I should have known, I should have known. But did I know? NO - Because i thought we were FUCKING FRIENDS. But I guess not and now I'm out and I want to be rid of them.

UUUUUUUGGGGHHH I am so frustrated with them. Words cannot express. I just want to rant rant rant. And scream and kick and pull out my hair. I want to be a 3-year old in a tantrum fit of rage.

FUCK YOU TF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home