Friday, August 18, 2006

Accomplished!

I win at life! I got so much done in the last two days that it makes up for the other days where I slacked off. Cause that's how procrastination works and I am the queen of procrastination. In the past 2 days I have:

- gone to the RMV
- mailed out all FOUR of the packages
- acquired a bookcase
- went shopping at Target
- got auto insured in Massachusetts
- got my tire patched
- gone to the library
- succeeded in not starving myself

See - I am a winner. I have accomplished all of the above, plus stuff I don't remember. It doesn't matter that my trip to the RMV was unsuccessful because, um yeah, I didn't have the proper documentations and I wasn't going back to wait another hour in that strip mall. Or that I still have boxes to unpack. Or that I can't go driving without getting myself lost. (Ugh. I long for the day when I can get through a day without having to pull over and look at the map yet again. It's bordering on humiliation). Oh yeah, and I can't find my nail clipper so I have heinously long nails. Oh, the trauma.

But I'm sitting home on a Friday night because I am a poophead. I don't win at this part of my life. I am no longer interested in the Yankees-Red Sox game, I am tired from running around all day, and I am full. None of those have anything to do with each other, but that's just how I feel currently.

OK, I'm off to clip my nails and watch a movie. (the clipping of the nails will probably not get done. Neither will a shower tonight).

P.S. One of the 3 boys next door is apparently very attractive. I don't really know - he was just walking around shirtless and talking on the phone. Not much to report there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home